Posted by Watson under News on Tuesday Apr 7, 2009
News from AppleInsider, the next generation iPhone/iPod Touch is going to launch by June or July this year. They may be announce together with the release of iPhone 3.0 Firmware.
There are rumors on the internet said that the next generation of iPhone/iPod Touch will support:
1) WiFi networking on 802.11n. Current version of iPhone is only supported 802.11a on 5GHz and 802.11b/g on 4GHz. 802.11n is with faster speed and more power saving compare to 802.11a/b/g.
2) FM features. This is not only the normal function to receive FM Radio Signal, but it also able to broadcast FM signal, to your car audio system. Just like the MP3 FM Modulator we are using. Currently still not certain that this feature will be a built-in or it will be an additional plug-in module.
3) Higher resolution image senser for the iPhone camera. It may be a 3.2MP or 5MP camera senser that come with the next generation of iPhone 3G.
If you browse Malaysia iPhone web using Apple iPhone or iPod Touch recently, I’m sure you’ll noticed a small changes. With iWPhone WordPress plugin installed, it reformats Malaysia iPhone blog content for optimized viewing on your iPhone and iPod Touch. Cool!
Why Would I Want to Use This WordPress Plugin?
While the iPhone and iPod touch do an amazing job of displaying web pages the way they were designed to be seen, often visitors want quick access to your website’s content. The “iWPhone WordPress Plugin and Theme” displays an optimized version of your blog’s content, formatted perfectly to fit the iPhone/iPod touch’s screen – no zooming in to read the content is necessary.
iWPhone WordPress Plugin Feature List:
- Formats your blog content for optimized viewing on the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Automatically detects the iPhone/iPod touch’s Safari browser and only displays the custom theme to iPhone and iPod touch visitors, other visitors get your standard theme.
- Simple iPhone/iPod-like theme with common interface elements that compliments the iPhone/iPod touch’s internal applications.
- Images larger then 300 pixels wide are automatically scaled down to fit the iPhone/iPod touch optimized width.